What we do
From tax-free structured settlement annuities to long-term care insurance, our team walks injured claimants through all available financial options.
We identify each client’s unique needs, goals, and circumstances to develop a custom plan that provides financial protection and peace of mind.
Our thorough approach ensures that every step of the settlement planning process is completed properly, allowing the client to focus on moving forward.
The team at Calderon Settlements Group is committed to adding value to the settlement experience and in turn, our clients’ lives. We approach every settlement from a comprehensive planning perspective, complete with custom designed plans, a full range of products and services, implementation of the customized plan and long-term plan monitoring. Through our affiliation with Sage Settlement Consulting, we offer access to the industry’s most cutting-edge products and services, including:
- Tax-Free Structured Settlement Annuities
- Tax-Free Market-Based Structured Settlements
- Non-Qualified Tax-Deferred Structured Settlements
- Attorney Fee Tax Deferral Strategies
- Preservation and Special Needs Trust Services
- Qualified Settlement Funds (468B Trusts)
- Lien Resolution Services
- Medicare Set-Aside Services
- Long-Term Care Insurance